useful junk mail
Got tis frm some junk mail. But heh I guess it makes hell lot of sense.
“you are limited by your own limiting beliefs. If you don't have a mind that is capable of seeing beyond the limited beliefs that are sabotaging your confidence and self-esteem, you will never see any positive changes in life. Let's take a thermostat for example. If you have a thermostat that stops at 15 degrees, you will never be able to raise the temperature above 15 degrees. Sounds logical, right? Your mind is the same. If your limiting beliefs do not allow you to see BEYOND what you're ALREADY seeing, then you are NEVER going to have any more success than you have now.” For once junk mail makes sense. And ya I was probably quite boliao thus I acty went to read my junk mail. Lol. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home